Friday, December 2, 2016

Lt Col Promotion

Jamil,

Congratulations on the much deserved honor of pinning on lieutenant colonel!  This promotion was extra special, as we were able to share it with Seung Jun Lee, a promoting officer in the Korean army, and so many other honored guests.  What a perfect way to celebrate the joint forces proverb, "Katchi Kapshida-We Go Together!"

Even I, as a military spouse, often find myself unaware of weight of your achievements, but I have learned that the time frame in which you have accomplished this goal is rare and impressive.  I am beyond proud, as I see the hardwork, passion, and dedication you have as an officer and as a man.  Our country is fortunate to have you serving in the Air Force, and our family is blessed to have you as a husband and father.  We love and adore you!

Love,
DeDe, Gabriel, Abraham & Mariam


No comments:

Post a Comment